We provide cost-effective cutting of both thin and thick material up to a thickness of 25mm on the TruLaser 3030 machine. This computer-controlled laser allows to create very complicated shapes with high cut quality. This machine uses CoolLine technology that allows reducing the distance between the parts and cutting finer details while maintaining a high quality cut.
Cutting of material up to a thickness of 25 mm on the TruLaser 3030 machine.
The new generation of the reliable TruLaser 3030 combines innovative technology and high laser power with a new design concept and optimized operation.
- laser work surface 1500 x 3000 mm
- aluminum alloys – max. 12 mm
- stainless steel – max. 12 mm
- black steel – max. 20 mm
- Minimal side times are ensured by the verified functions as e.g. automatic nozzle changer.
- Increased speed and dynamics through linear drive technology
- Integrated pallet changer for sheet exchange within seconds and minimal unproductive time
- Conveyor for the removal of slag and small parts reduces unproductive time